Today is Antarang’s its 3rd birthday! As a team, we have reflected on our past, celebrated our achievements and strive to overcome our challenges. We asked the Antarang team what they think Antarang would look like 10 years from now and these were their responses:
- Antarang has reached at least 25, 000 students
- The CareeReady curriculum is merged with government schools across India
- Antarang is recognized by the government of India and we help the Ministry of Human Resources Development
- The Career Aware program has gone to main stream day schools
- The mentors have helped a thousand students follow their dream.
- The youth of Maharashtra are following a career of their choice
- Antarang has helped thousands of students to realize their dream and taught them how to go for it
- Antarang has made a post-CareeReady linkage for each student
- Antarang works on a pan-India basis with a huge number of volunteers and staff, and has a number of programmes.
- Antarang is adding Rs 100 crore to family income per year
- Antarang has built a large chain of educators and learners, connected with the Antarang family in Parel.
- Antarang’s employability skills programs are widely recognised and other NGOs use them to guide their work
- Antarang will be famous and its work will be have come to be known as the Antarang Movement!
These goals are ambitious, but they make us excited for the future and motivate Team Antarang to always push for success and change. We hope you will be with us on our journey! #IAmAntarang